Whether you are a lifelong Windsorite or newly retired and looking to relocate from the ‘big city’, Windsor-Essex is the perfect place to settle!
You can be as busy or as laid back as you want to be in this amazing place! You get the small town feel, a high quality of life – and low property taxes! Windsor makes it easy to travel to and from whether it be to the States or other cities in Ontario and not to mention many entertainment options!
Benefits of Condo Living for Retirees:
- Lack of maintenance
- Social support
Most condos have access to:
- public transportation
- community assets such as parks, water and beachfronts,
- state of the art multi-use recreational complexes
- many entertainment venues
Windsor -Essex is experiencing a growth in condominium development including:
- Lakeshore-Beachside with 58 units
- “Condo Boom” in Tecumseh with 1000 units being built
- Downtown-Windsor -The Hive on Pelissier Street with 24 units- making it the first new residential project to rise downtown in nearly a half-century!
- South Windsor- coming in 2023-Trinity Gates-224 units
- Lasalle-Two new projects announced last year-Sprucewood Condo-70 units and Sunnyside–56 units
Windsor -Essex- a community offering you what you need for retirement living!
For over 20 years, Huron Shores Property Management has specialized in managing condominium complexes across Southwestern Ontario from Windsor to London.
Looking to hire a professional condominium management company in Windsor Essex? Contact us for a no obligation consultation meeting today.